Swema’s two environmental goals are:
– do not harm the environment.
– do not use up the earth’s finite resources.
We must work towards the goals by the following:
– Comply with laws and regulations
– minimize travel, transport, energy, material use through telephone meetings and
coordination of travel to regions. (email instead of post)
– use energy-efficient premises, IT, travel, transport and materials
– do not print on paper when this can be avoided. Otherwise, print double-sided.
– sell small light and energy efficient products
– market via electronic media.
– Choose products labeled with the Nature Conservation Association’s “good environmental choice”.
– Choose the smallest amount, least chemically dangerous substance that can be easily reused.
– choose energy types and journeys that are least harmful
We strive to be the best on the market in achieving these goals – then we can motivate ourselves and our customers.
Swema must support and influence employees, suppliers, customers, legislators and our market so that we can more easily achieve the goals.
At the end of the year, our improvements and use of energy must be reported on our website.
Laws governing our environmental work
The Environmental Code (1998:808)
EMC Directive 2014/30/EU
CE Marking Directive 93/68/EEC
RoHS2 Directive 2011/65/EU
REACH Regulation EC1907/2006 Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and
restriction of Chemicals
CLP Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008 classification, labeling and packaging of
The Producer Responsibility Act, Ordinance (2018:1462)) on producer responsibility for
packaging, Ordinance (2008:834) on producer responsibility for batteries from outside
(Packaging Directive (EC) No. 94/62/EC)
WEEE Directive (Waste Bin) (EC) 2012/19/EU electronic waste
Ordinance on producer responsibility for batteries (2008:834)
Ordinance on producer responsibility for electrical equipment SFS 2014:1075